To add a photo with the Listrunner web app, follow these steps:
- In the combination of list/patient/column where you wish to have the photo appear, click the 'upload photo' button (it looks like a camera).
- You can drag and drop your photo into the upload window or you can click the link to search your drive. You can also type a description for the photo at this stage.
- When you're done, click Save, and the photo will be uploaded to the server. It will appear on your patient list(s) once it's been fully processed.
Note: You can check the 'Add another' checkbox to more easily add multiple photos.
To add a photo with the Listrunner mobile app, follow these steps:
- Find the patient to whom you wish to attach a photo and find the correct Photos column where you wish the photo to appear.
- Tap the 'upload photo' button (it looks like a camera).
- You can either select a photo on your phone or take a new photo with your camera.
- You can enter a description at this stage.
- When you're done, tap Save.