Columns can only be created on the Listrunner web app.
To create a new list-specific column, follow these steps:
- Click on the 'Edit columns' button on the top right of the Patient list.
- Ensure that the 'List-specific columns' tab is selected.
- Under the 'List name' heading, use the drop down menu to select the list where the column should appear.
- Click the 'Add column' button.
- On the create new column screen, name your column and select its type. Click 'Save'.
- Your new column will appear under the 'List-specific columns' heading.
- Close the Edit columns screen and the new column will appear on just the selected patient list. It will also appear on patient details pages.