A custom column is any column that is not the demographics or diagnosis columns, nor is it a photo column or task column.
There are two ways to update custom columns on the Listrunner web app.
Custom columns can be edited directly on the patient list by clicking into the cell you want to edit. The cell will become highlighted in blue. Update the text and click the green check mark to save or the gray 'x' to cancel.
Custom columns can also be updated on the Patient detail screen.
- Click on the demographic cell on the Patient list to open the Patient detail.
- Click on the 'Shared' or list name tab in the main menu.
- Click on the column you want to edit in the column menu.
- The most recent value will appear in the description field. Update the description field and click the green check mark to save or the grey 'x' to cancel.
- When the column is updated, the updated value, time of update, and the name of the user that make the update, will appear in the history section below.
To update a patient's diagnosis on the Listrunner mobile app, follow these steps:
- On the patient tab, click on the patient's row.
- On the patient detail screen click on the 'Shared' tab or team tab in the main navigation.
- Scroll down the screen to the column you want to update.
- Click on the column field to edit it.
- On the column screen that loads, the most recent value will appear in the description field. Click in the field to edit it, and click 'Save' in the top right hand corner of the screen to save it.