There are two ways to add a task on the Listrunner web app:
A task can be added directly on the patient list:
- On the patient list, click on the 'new task field' in the task column. For lists with multiple task columns, be sure to add the task to the right one since you cannot move tasks between columns.
- Enter the task and click the green check mark to save or the grey 'x' to cancel. You can also click 'Enter' on your keyboard to save.
- Once saved, the task will appear in the task cell.
- To assign the task, click on the task to open the tasks window. Click on the task again in the tasks window and choose an assignee from the 'Assigned to' drop down menu. When you're done click 'Save'.
A task can also be added on the patient detail screen.
- Click in the demographics cell to open the patient detail screen.
- Find the correct task column. The shared task column is in the Shared tab. List-specific task columns appear in the tab with the list name.
- Enter the task in the 'New task' field and click the green check mark to save or the grey 'x' to cancel. You can also click 'Enter' on your keyboard to save.
- Once the task is saved it will appear in the list of tasks below, and on the patient list.
- To assign a task, click on the task, and choose an assignee from the 'Assigned to' drop down menu. When you're done click 'Save'.
To add a task in the Listrunner mobile app, follow these steps:
- Click on the Task tab in the bottom navigation.
- On the Task screen locate the patient for whom you want to add a task.
- If the patient is in multiple lists, locate the list for which you want to add a task.
- Click on the 'Add a task' field.
- On the 'Create task' screen that loads, only a task description is required. You may also choose to assign the task to someone or mark the task as completed. When you are done click 'Create'.