For small teams with short patient lists, it's easy to find a given patient. What if your lists have over 100 patients? Listrunner offers different tools to help you focus on exactly who you're caring for.
This article covers Search and Sort. Be sure to read up on Tags and Filters.
The search bar will search and display every patient in your organization that matches the search parameters - this includes searching for discharged patients.
You can search for patients by name, MRN, or diagnosis.
You can find the search bar at the top of the screen in both the Listrunner mobile and web apps.
Sorting your patient list
The very first time you log into Listrunner, your patient lists are sorted by location. Afterwards, Listrunner will remember the sorting method you last used and apply it automatically. You can even have one preferred setup for the web app and a different setting for the mobile app.
You can sort by Location, MRN, First name, Last name, Date of admission, and Last updated. To sort through ALL patients, Listrunner recommends creating an 'All Patients' list or 'Rounding List'.
Here's how you sort in the Listrunner web app:
- Just under the menu bar, you'll see the 'SORTED BY' dropdown. Click it.
- Select your preferred sorting parameter. Note this setting is saved; when you next log in, Listrunner will sort by the option you last used.
Here's how you sort in the Listrunner mobile app:
- At the top of the Patients screen or Tasks screen, just under the blue header, there is a bar with different sort/filter buttons. Tap the leftmost button to open the Sort by screen.
- Tap your preferred sorting method. Note this setting is saved; when you next log in, Listrunner will sort by the option you last used.
- Note: This button always displays the parameter by which your patient lists are sorted.